Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm here again!
Sigh.
Earlier today was good after receiving Statistic result.
But Maths is the one that dampers my mood at the end of the day.
Result was much depressing than I thought.
The worst math result in poly. :(
The again, I'll strive my very best to get A.
My first photo with my Mac cam. :D
Random using my brother's DSLR.

I made this last weekend! :D
Brother's friends came over for steamboat with my family.

Oh yea, picnic like last year on new year's eve.
Not Botanic garden but Woodlands waterfront this time round.
Will upload those pictures soon!
So sweet of them to celebrate my belated birthday.

2nd day of school in a new year but I doesn't feel 'fresh' as compared to secondary school.
Basically I think we continue what we have learned from last term.
Unlike secondary school study brand new stuff.

It certainly feels good having a new laptop that doesn't lags like shit. :)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me