Thursday, January 6, 2011

Training tomorrow is cancelled.
So it is brought forward today.
Did 6.4km with Chia Yuan and Yuan Yi.
While others do different workout.
Pretty enjoy today's run.
I don't really feel tired until the last 1km.

10 times of 100m striding.
Almost K.O half way.
Didn't have sufficient rest after the long run.
Strengthening and skip 200 times.
POL-ITE coming and I don't wish to participate in any events.
But will go for the 5km cross-country.

As mentioned from my previous post, I'll upload those picnic photos during the new year eve.


Busy checking in via Foursquare.
Hand-made cupcakes!
It's so colorful and yummy!
Haha!

I was laughing so badly until I squad down.
Yea, pepsi spilled on my pant.
I'm so eager to take photo uh.
A last group photo which marks the end of our picnic!

4 MST papers.
Gotten 3 back.
2 good 1 bad.
I wonder how MCT will fare.
I've got a bad feeling about it. =x
Shall see the paper itself tomorrow.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me