Saturday, February 16, 2013

Geez!
I'm so tired!
Too used to sleeping early everyday.
In fact, I felt like turning in more than an hour ago.
But since tomorrow is Saturday, why not stay up a little longer as I can have the whole morning to myself?

Took this just before I became a soldier.
When I had long hair, piercings without having to take the studs out.
24/7 wearing it.
I know this is random but I feel like eating this from M.O.F again!
Ate this twice before and I never get sick of the taste!

These photos are from my Iphone which I transferred to my hard drive few weeks ago.
Just act as a back up in case anything happens to my phone. IN CASE.


Had this for dinner just now!
Was contemplating which food stall should I buy from.
I sort of imagine the aftertaste of the food that I wanted to buy and immediately changed my mind.
Went to MacDonald.
Because I have eaten twice this month, I didn't want to eat it again.
Somehow, I went to queue up and bought myself a meal. -.-

I think I MAY be blogging again.
But some personal stuff will still be in my handwritten diary.
Just saying.

Re-tweeted this from a friend, "Don't know why but im feeling so affected by you."
He has the thinking as me.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me