Sunday, February 17, 2013

Just reached home around 20 minutes ago!
Met Shane in the evening and took a bus to Yishun.
Met up with Nicholas, Jia He, Henry and his girlfriend and Raj.
Walked to Yishun town garden.
Gave the belated birthday boy his present.

I didn't know I have the luck to gamble this year!
Frankly speaking, I was a bit reluctant to gamble.
For the past 2 or 3 years, I haven't been gambling during Chinese New Year.
Henry and I won the most, maybe because we belong to the same zodiac?
I won even more when they asked me to be the banker.
I only bet 50 cents on every game as a player.
In the end, I won approximately 27 dollars.

Without noticing, it has already past 11pm.
After cake cutting, we left.

Few days ago, Shane told me that he won't be staying long as he has visiting to do with his family.
On the way home, I asked him about the visiting and he told me that it's already very late plus he wants to accompany me.
LOL!
Okay can.
Nevertheless, I wanna thank him for his company!

Today has no picture to post and my post is so plain.
Feels so tired now.



Totally different.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me