Sunday, February 17, 2013

We'll make the great escape.

 I miss them!
These pictures were taken during last year Chinese New Year.
We went karaoke in the afternoon.
But before that, we had pizza from pizzahut.
Fetched them using my uncle's 7 seater.
Now I don't have to borrow from my uncle! :D
And my family's one is much bigger!
They had to squeeze quite a bit on my uncle's car.

 This was at my house!
God!
Just realized I'm a burden to my mom!
She had to prepare all the food, washed up and cleared everything!
I really thank her for her effort and that she didn't complain at all!
She encourages them to come again still!
Plus washing all the blankets/bedsheets they had used overnight.
I remembered vividly while we were BBQ-ing, my family went to my cousin's place.

I missed the chance to go my cousin's house again!
My family went there last night while I was at Hong Ying's birthday party.
Haven't been to my cousin's new house yet!
Got lift in the 3 storey house eh. =\


Took this at Jeanie's place.
My hair really last warning, so long. -.-
But that was then.

Spend quite a bit of my afternoon reminiscing the past.
Looking at some of the photos and listening to some music which I haven't listened for a long long time  that I used to listen a lot in the past really made me feel nostalgia.

Annie called me yesterday asking for a meet up.
Haven't seen her for more than half a year already!
Did meet up with her before I enlisted.
I know her since primary 1 as she was my classmate.
Because we went to the same secondary school, that's how we managed to stay in contact.
As for the rest, I don't know where have they gone to nor do I know who they are.
I don't even remember any of their names. =\

Without fail, my house will have a house warming on the 9th day of the Chinese New Year.
Last year I didn't make it because it was on a normal school day.
Now that I'm in the army, I don't even dare to think much of it.
Sigh.

Watched the first 2 episodes of Walking Dead season 3!
I prefer to have all the episodes with me than to wait for it to release unless I'm really left with no choice.

Back to driving tomorrow, on the main road!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me