Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The feeling..

I still remember this was taken during ONOW lesson!
Which was nearing 4 years back?!
Time flies!

Called Dad this morning because I couldn't get through Mom's phone.
Was told that she has left for Taiwan with her friends last night.
Wonder how's the weather there now.
Must be very cold?
Last year after Chinese New Year, Mom went there with her same friends too.
She will be there for a week.

I'm so tired.
Sleeping less than 7 hours everyday is a torture.
I need at least 8.
That means I have to sleep at 9?
Which is impossible..
In that case, I shall stop complaining. =\

Ahh!
Night driving tomorrow!
Bound to reach home damn late!
Gotta prepare for the worst!

My DI sent 4 of us to Commonwealth MRT station from circuit! :D
Though it didn't make any much difference compared to going home by myself.



I've done my best..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me